General Information for Guests
Before you arrange your getaway, please note the following
- No smoking in the rooms.
- Wood and ice is for sale at the office.
- Regrettably no pets allowed with the exception of guide dogs. This is not negotiable.
- All guests have access to the communal kitchen for catering purposes. Please respect other guests by keeping the kitchen clean and tidy at all times.
- A strict speed limit of 40km/h is enforced on the farm.
- No fireworks are allowed.
- Only during exclusive group weekends music is allowed to be played around the pool area, in the lapa and at the braai area.
- No paintball guns, "BB" guns or air rifles are allowed.
- Checkout time is 10:30 on your day of departure.
- Right of admission reserved.
- Access to Donkieskraal in a normal sedan vehicle is possible. During summer the roads tend to be sandy and sometimes cars with a very low ground clearance will gently graze the sand with their undersides – there are no big rocks in these sandy areas (about 400m in total).
- NO quad bikes allowed.
- Motorcycle access to the Lodge by request only – no driving on other roads in the reserve is permitted.
- Check in time is anything after 14h00.
We do not charge extra for sunshine, thus there will be no refunds for rain. In the event of discomfort in luxury chalets due to natural leaks in the sandstone please notify management immediately. Staying in luxury chalets during the rainy season is done so at own risk as these can become wet due to water leaking trough porous sandstone.
The television in the lapa area is by default on the Super Sport channel. No external devices are permitted to be connected to it including DVD players, PlayStations, XBox's, etc.
All three rock chalets will be closed during the winter season, due to rain and other winter elements.